We now have a vacancy for an Agricultural Consultant / Advisor.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting our clients with their farm scheme applications including GLAS, AEOS,NR/YFS and BPS.
• Coordinate, participate and advise our clients in our Knowledge Transfer groups.
• Assist in all other agricultural consultancy activities of the business.
• Contribute to the implementation and management of the specific objectives and strategy of the business.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Have a third level qualification in Agricultural Science.
• A drive and passion to work in the private advisory service and enthusiasm to assist management with the strategic plan of the business.
• Excellent communication and IT skills.
• Ability to work on their own initiative and as a team member in the business.
• Current drivers licence and own transport.
A competitive remuneration package is available.
Interested candidates should apply with their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter to:
The Managing Director, Carroll Consultancy, Main Street, Swinford, Co. Mayo or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd September 2016