Carroll Consultancy has been involved in numerous high profile CPO’s around Ireland (which included working as Chief Agronomist) on the following routes:
- Chief Agronomist for the N9-N10 (Knocktopher to Waterford and Powerstown to Knocktopher) which included the compilation of the Environment Impact Statement for all agricultural issues.
- Agronomy services for the N7-N8 Portlaoise/Castletown to Cullohill.
- Agronomy services for the Gorey bypass, Co. Wexford.
- Agronomist for Mayo County Council on the N26 Ballina to Bohola (Stage 1) and the N5 Charlestown by-pass.
- Acting as Agronomist for landowners in their compensation claims.
- Giving evidence at Oral Hearings and Arbitrations.
Carroll Consultancy has worked with numerous companies and local authorities in the provision of these services and they include: ARUP Consulting Engineers and Roughan & O’Donovan – FaberMaunsell Alliance Consulting Engineers, Mayo County Council, Roscommon County Council, Carlow, Kilkenny and Wexford County Councils.