We are delighted to outline below the final agri-business trade stands that will be attending our Suckler and Beef Expo next Wednesday night the 7th of March in the McWilliam Park Hotel in Claremorris, Co. Mayo. Farmers will get an opportunity to listen to 4 great speakers (see below) and interact with the best of the Ireland’s agri-businesses. This event is in conjunction with Homeland Agri Stores and Nutrias Feeds. Listen below to our MD Breian Carroll outlining details of the event on Farming Matters on Midwest radio last night. Trade stands will be open from 6pm and the meeting will commence at 7.45pm.
- Aurivo Co-Op
- Carroll Consultancy
- Chanelle Group
- Cormac Tagging
- Coyle Veterinary
- Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine BPS Online Unit
- Irish Farmers Journal
- Herron & Son Ltd
- JFC Agri
- McHugh Timber Products
- Mullinahone Co-Op
- Progressive Genetics
- TP Whelehan
- Ulster Bank
The speakers are:
- Dr. Justin McDonagh, Nutritionist, Aurivo Co-Op.
- Mr. Adam Woods, Beef Editor, Irish Farmers Journal.
- Ms. Sarah Dixon, Veterinary Surgeon, Claremorris, Co. Mayo.
- Mr. Justin McCarthy, Editor, Irish Farmers Journal
- Mr. Breian Carroll, Managing Director Carroll Consultancy – Chairperson and Contributor.
Discussing the following topics;
- Suckler cow and weanling nutrition
- Calving the cow and care of the calf
- General health and care of the cow
- Beef Market prospects and outlook
This is also a Department of Agriculture Food and the Marine approved KT event.
Refreshments will be served on the night. This is set to be an informative evening and we look forward to seeing you there!