Carroll Consultancy in conjunction with Homeland Retail Stores and Nutrias (Aurivo Co-Op) are running a Suckler & Beef Expo.
This is also a Department of Agriculture Food and the Marine approved KT event.
Our speakers are:
- Dr. Justin McDonagh, Nutritionist, Aurivo Co-Op.
- Mr. Adam Woods, Beef Editor, Irish Farmers Journal.
- Ms. Sarah Dixon, Veterinary Surgeon, Claremorris, Co. Mayo.
- Mr. Justin McCarthy, Editor, Irish Farmers Journal
- Mr. Breian Carroll, Managing Director Carroll Consultancy – Chairperson and Contributor.
Discussing the following topics;
- Suckler cow and weanling nutrition
- Calving the cow and care of the calf
- General health and care of the cow
- Beef Market prospects and outlook
We are also delighted to announce that there will be Agri business trade stands on the night as follows:
- Aurivo Co-Op
- Chanelle Group
- Irish Farmers Journal
- Herron & Son Ltd
- JFC Agri
- Mullinahone Co-Op
- Progressive Genetics
- Ulster Bank
- Cormac Tagging
- McHugh Timber Products
- Carroll Consultancy
More to be announced………
The Trade stands will be open from 6pm. The meeting starts at 7.45pm. Those of you in KT the DAFM Registration is open from 7.15pm until 8.15pm.
Refreshments will be served on the night. This is set to be an informative evening and we look forward to seeing you there! Listen to our MD below outlining the event on Farming Matters earlier this week!