Carroll Consultancy is an Agricultural Consultancy firm providing farm advisory and agronomy services to individual farmers, legal firms and advice to agri-businesses in their strategic developments and policies. We are seeking to recruit a new Agricultural Consultant/Advisor to join our team in the provision of advisory services to our farmer clients. An exciting and very rewarding position with attractive conditions awaits the successful candidate.
- Assisting our farmer clients with their National and EU farm scheme applications including BISS, ACRES, Organics and TAMS (farm design, planning and grant aid).
- Promote and provide advice on all other farm schemes/farm advisory management including farm partnerships and adopting new agri technologies.
- Assist in other agricultural consultancy activities of the business.
- Contribute to the implementation and management of the specific objectives and strategy of the business.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 8 qualification in Agricultural Science/Environmental Science.
- FAS approved or an intention to complete training.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as a team member in the business.
- Experience may be an advantage but is not essential.
- Current Drivers Licence and own transport.
Very competitive and attractive remuneration package available.
Interested candidates must apply in writing with their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter to:
The Managing Director, Carroll Consultancy, Bridge Street, Swinford, Co. Mayo or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday the 7th of July 2023 at 5pm.