Since 2001, Carroll Consultancy as Agricultural Consultants and Agricultural Advisors in Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo, Galway and the western region has been providing Agricultural and Environmental Consultancy services to farmers and landowners in all areas of agriculture and the environment to include the following:
- Basic Payment Scheme applications and associated advice.
- Applications for the Young Farmers Scheme and National Reserve.
- GLAS plans and GLAS commonage plans.
- Nutrient Management Planning and soil and herbage sampling.
- Applications for herd numbers, transfer of farm entitlements and assisting with land transfers.
- AEOS support services.
- Potential Forestry investments.
- Health and Safety statements for farms including farmer training courses.
- Advise on all National and EU Farm schemes.